Configure as a rack mount UPS or tower format, this single phase UPS is easy to install at an affordable price. When you buy PowerValue UPS you can rest assured that your backup power needs are met.
System capacity is easily expandable and remote monitoring gives you excellent visibility of system status, grid supply, UPS power supply and battery condition.
Your business deserves best in class performance from a backup power supply. Ensure that your critical power needs are met and that your single phase business assets are protected by a wise investment in UPS power.
- True online double conversion (VFI) UPS – single phase input / single phase output
- Rack-tower convertible (90-degree rotating display)
- Best in class double conversion efficiency up to 98% to minimise energy loss
- Optimised for modern IT loads with rated output power factor up to 1.0 (unity)
- Thinnest single phase UPS on the market at only 2 RU (rack units)
- Flexible configurations for scalable runtime by including external battery modules (EBM)
- Adjustable DC voltage and battery charger current
- Optional external maintenance bypass with PDU (power distribution unit)
- Full range of connectivity options and accessories for remote monitoring and interfacing
- 2 years base warranty with optional warranty extensions available
|Dimensions||Product description||Weight (kg)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
|UPS||PowerValue 11 RT 1 kVA||16.2||86.5||438||436|
|Battery module (optional)||PowerValue 11 RT EBM 1 kVA||22.8||86.5||438||436|
|Package dimensions||Product description||Weight (kg)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
|UPS||PowerValue 11 RT 1 kVA||19.2||230||540||540|
|Battery module (optional)||PowerValue 11 RT EBM 1 kVA||24.6||230||540||540|